Police Activity: Indecent Exposure, Burglaries Investigated
A round up of police activity the week of Aug. 20-26 in Ardmore, Merion and Wynnewood.
Lower Merion police responded to approximately 379 calls the week of Aug. 20 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, about the same number of calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of Aug. 20 that were relayed in a police briefing.
From Aug. 20 to 26, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- Two burglary attempts
- Two burglaries, at the 200 block of E Lancaster Ave. in Wynnewood, and the 1200 block of Manoa Rd. in Penn Wynne
- Three DUIs: one involving alcohol, and two involving drugs
- Four fires
- Three car accidents with injuries
- One report of indecent exposure, on the unit block of Greenfield Ave., Aug. 20 at 10:31 a.m.
- Six thefts
- Six animal incidents with foxes
See the complete list in the attached PDF.