Patch Plans Your Weekend: 10 Steps to Local Fun
With a full slate of events this weekend in town, Patch posted a weekend guide on Twitter for family fun.
Packed with opportunities, the weekend of Dec. 10-12 is full of family fun activities for the local community to enjoy without having to wander far from home.
Patch put together a ten step guide on Twitter this afternoon of things to do in your local community to get the most out of your weekend.
Here's what we came up with @ArdmorePatch:
- Let Patch plan your weekend! Coming up: a Twitter guide to an eventful pre-holiday weekend out on the town (12:01 pm)
- Step 1: Stop by Ardmore's newest restaurant Sweetgreen (68 Coulter Ave) before 7pm on Friday to register for a free yoga class on Sunday (12:04 pm)
- Jai! Yoga in Haverford is partnering with Sweetgreen for free classes either Sat. or Sun., more information here: http://patch.com/A-c2lv (12:05 pm)
- Step 2: (Sat-9pm) Grab the family for LMVUE's Pancake Extravaganza at St. Mary's Episcopal, $25 per family, http://patch.com/A-czNm (12:11pm)
- Step 3: (Sat-10am) Walk up the street to Ardmore Library's holiday book sale, most titles $1 or less, http://patch.com/buONF (12:14 pm)
- Step 4: (Sat-11am) Get in the holiday mood with a free showing at Narberth movie theater of "The Muppet Christmas Carol" (12:15 pm)
- Step 5: (Sat. 12-2pm) Explore Narberth's 4th annual Dickens Festival, see Patch's preview of the event here: http://patch.com/A-c3vJ (12:17 pm)
- Step 6: (Sat. 12-2pm) Hungry yet? Stop and eat at Dickens Fest, or choose a restaurant from our directory to try: http://patch.com/buONG (12:31 pm)
- Step 7: (Sat. 2-4pm) Swing home, grab the pets and head over to Suburban Square, send your husband, kids and pets to get a photo with Santa (12:32 pm)
- Step 8: (Sat. 2-4pm) Shop till you drop! Great time to squeeze in some Christmas shopping while the kids meet Santa (12:35 pm)
- Don't forget the local retailers! See if you can find something special from a local shop: http://patch.com/buONH (12:38 pm)
- Step 9: (Sat. approx. 5pm) Head home for a relaxing evening, if you're too tired to cook, here's who delivers: http://patch.com/buONI (12:41 pm)
- Step 10: (Sunday) Tired out from Saturday's excitment? Good thing you signed up for Yoga on Friday, relax and exercise at your free class (10:42 pm)
- That's it! Patch runs "The Weekender" column ever Friday at noon with a list of all local events! Check it out here: http://patch.com/A-c4gj (12:46 pm)