Main Line Restaurant Week Returns, Sept. 24-30
Enjoy some discounted prix fixe meals at Saffron, Pescatore, Gullifty's, White Dog Cafe and more.
Main Line Restaurant Week returns next week, offering frugal foodies a chance to experience some of the Main Line's best foods at a discount. From Sept. 24 to 30, diners can enjoy prix fixe menus from participating restaurants, priced at $20, $30, $40 or $50 per person.
Below is a list of participating restaurants. Click on the restaurant name to find the complete menu and hours for each restaurant on MainLineRestaurantWeek.com.
- Alfredo’s BYO - $30 per person, $10 lunch; 668 Lancaster Ave., Berwyn
- Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House - $30 per person; 117 East Gay Street, West Chester
- Ella’s American Bistro $40 per person, $17 for lunch; 214 Sugartown Road, Wayne
- Gullifty’s Pizza Bar and Grille - $20 per person dinner, $13 lunch; 1149 W Lancaster Ave., Rosemont
- Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar - $30 per person, 549 Wilmington West Chester Pike, Glen Mills
- Landmark Americana - $20 per person, $10 for lunch; 629 W Lancaster Ave., Wayne
- Legal Sea Foods - $30 per person, $20 for lunch; The Court at the King of Prussia Mall, 690 W. DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia
- NoBL - $20 per person; 24 N. Lansdowne Avenue, Lansdowne
- Pacific Prime Seafood & Steak $30 per person; 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia
- Pescatore BYOB $30 per person; 134 Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd
- Redhound Grille $30 per person, $14 for lunch; 128 Paoli Pike, Paoli
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House $40 per person; 220 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia
- Saffron Indian Kitchen $20 per person; 145 Montgomery Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Seasons 52 $30 per person; 160 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia
- Silverspoon Cafe $30 per person, $18 for lunch; Eagle Village Shops, 503 W. Lancaster Ave, Wayne
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse $40 per person, $20 for lunch; 700 W. Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia
- The Capital Grille $40 per person, $18 for lunch; 236 Mall Blvd., King of Prussia
- The Gables at Chadds Ford $30 per person, $15 for lunch; 423 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford
- The Melting Pot $30 per person; 150 Allendale Road, King of Prussia
- Valley Tavern $20 per person, $20 for lunch; 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia
- Viviano $30 per person; 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia
- White Dog Wayne - $50 per person; 200 West Lancaster Avenue, Wayne
And hey, while it's not technically a part of Main Line Restaurant Week, Ardmore will be hosting its second annual Oktoberfest on Sept. 29, with great food and drink specials all day. Check back later this week for a preview on Ardmore Patch.