Health Inspections: MilkBoy, Felicia's Pizza Kitchen Inspected
Thirteen food service establishments in Ardmore, Merion and Wynnewood were inspected by the Montgomery County Health Department in late January.
The Montgomery County Health Department conducted health inspections of 13 food service establishments in Ardmore, Merion and Wynnewood between Jan. 16 and 31.
Each facility inspected Jan. 16-31 was found to have from 1 (Cumberland Farms) to 10 (Golden Bowl) infractions on a checklist of 54 items.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facility.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- Town Hall Coffee, 358 Montgomery Ave, Merion Station: 1/30/13
- Rite-Aid, 284 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 1/16/13
- Primo Hoagies, 157 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 1/30/13
- Giant, 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 1/29/13
- Sushi at Giant, 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 1/29/13
- Golden Bowl, 35 Rittenhouse Pl, Ardmore: 1/30/13
- Cumberland Farms, 361 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 1/30/13
- Felicia's Pizza Kitchen, 18 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 1/30/13
- Firinji, 54 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 1/16/13
- Ardmore United Methodist Church, 200 Argyle Rd, Ardmore: 1/31/13
- Babis Pharmacy, 335 Montgomery Ave, Merion: 1/24/13
- MilkBoy Coffee, 2 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 1/31/13
- Primavera Pizza Kitchen, 7 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 1/16/13 and 1/18/13