Health Inspections In Late July
Six food establishments were inspected, including Qdoba and Firinji.
The Montgomery County Health Department conducted six health inspections of food service establishments in Ardmore and Wynnewood during the second half of July.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facillity.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- Charles C. Knox Home, 728 Sussex Rd, Wynnewood: 7/30/12
- Felicia's Pizza Kitchen, 18 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 7/16/12
- Firinji, 54 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 7/31/12
- Ardmore Produce, 120 Coulter Ave #15, Ardmore: 7/31/12
- Qdoba Mexican Grill, 282 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 7/30/12
- Rittenhouse Beer & Deli, 68 Rittenhouse Pl, Ardmore: 7/31/12
See more health inspections: