Health Inspections In Early July
The Montgomery County Health Department inspected eight food establishments July 1-16, including GIANT and Golden China.
The Montgomery County Health Department conducted nine health inspections of eight food service establishments in Ardmore, Wynnewood and Merion during the first half of July.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facillity.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- Barbacoa, 63 Rittenhouse Place, Ardmore: 7/12/12
- Dish by Meg & Mimi, 241 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 7/11/12
- Felicia's Pizza Kitchen, 18 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 7/16/12
- Giant Food Stores, 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 7/12/12
- Golden China, 27 Rittenhouse Place, Ardmore: 7/5/12
- Santa Fe Burrito, 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 7/5/12
- Town Hall Coffee, 358 Montgomery Ave, Merion: 7/3/12
- Wendy's, 259 City Line Ave, Merion Station: 7/3/12 and 7/5/12
See more health inspections: