Health Inspections: McCloskey's, Golden Bowl Inspected
Fifteen food establishments were inspected in the second half of August, including one restaurant with 14 violations.
The Montgomery County Health Department conducted health inspections of 15 food service establishments in Ardmore and Wynnewood during the second half of August.
The most violations at one establishment in the second half of August? Fourteen. Earlier this month, a Wynnewood restaurant's inspection yielded sixteen violations, the highest count for the past few months.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facillity.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- Dakota Pizza Co., 333 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/17/12
- Genji (inside Whole Foods), 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/21/12
- Giant Food Store, 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 8/16/12
- Golden Bowl, 35 Rittenhouse Place, Ardmore: 8/22/12
- Lankenau Hospital Cafeteria, 100 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/27/12
- Ardmore Station Cafe, 6 Station Rd, Ardmore: 8/28/12
- Ardmore Pizza, 10 Rittenhouse Place, Ardmore: 8/29/12
- McCloskey's Tavern, 17 Cricket Ave, Ardmore: 8/27/12
- PALM, 117 Ardmore Ave, Ardmore: 8/23/12
- Philadelphia Skating Club, 220 Holland Ave, Ardmore: 8/27/12
- Sang Kee Asian Bistro, 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/28/12
- Superfresh, 250 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/20/12
- The Beer Shoppe, 46 Greenfield Ave, Ardmore: 8/29/12
- Vernalicious, 1415 Surrey Lane, Wynnewood: 8/11/12
- Whole Foods Market, 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/21/12
See more health inspections: