Health Inspections: IHOP, Sang Kee Inspected
One restaurant among the eight food establishments inspected in early August had 16 health code violations.
The Montgomery County Health Department conducted nine health inspections of eight food service establishments in Ardmore and Wynnewood during the first half of August.
The most violations at one establishment so far this month? Sixteen, surpassing the highest count for the past few months—15 violations, at a restaurant inspected in May and 15 violations at another restaurant in early June.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facillity.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- Buca di Beppo, 260 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/2/12
- Carvel, 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/3/12 and 8/6/12
- Earlington Men's Club, 6 E Athens Ave, Ardmore: 8/3/12
- IHOP, 130 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 8/7/12
- Peace A Pizza, 4 Station Road, Ardmore: 8/2/12
- Primavera Pizza Kitchen, 7 E Lancaster Ave: 8/6/12
- Sang Kee Asian Bistro, 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/13/12
- Saunders House, 100 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/3/12
See more health inspections: