February Health Inspections in Merion, Wynnewood
These food establishments were evaluated by the Montgomery County Health Department.
The Montgomery County Health Department in February conducted inspections of these food-service establishments in Merion and Wynnewood.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch Places listing and click the inspection link to read the health department's report.
- Merion Elementary School: 2/27/12 Inspection Report
- Kollel: 2/13/12 Inspection Report
- Williamson Hospitality Services at Waldron Mercy Academy: 2/27/12 Inspection Report
- Buca Di Beppo: 2/23/12 Inspection Report
- Carvel: 2/24/12 Inspection Report
- Charles C. Knox Home: 2/14/12 Inspection Report
- Dakota Pizza Company: 2/17/12 Inspection Report
- Delancey Street Bagels: 2/23/12 Inspection Report
- Genji (inside Whole Foods): 2/6/12 Inspection Report
- Lankenau Hospital/Java City: 2/27/12 Inspection Report
- Perelman Jewish Day School: 2/24/12 Inspection Report
- Qdoba Mexican Restaurant: 2/14/12 Inspection Report
- Saunders House: 2/24/12 Inspection Report
- Whole Foods: 2/6/12 Inspection Report
Check back Thursday for Ardmore inspection reports. If you want to be sure to get inspection reports next month, sign up for our daily newsletter.