April Health Inspections In Ardmore, Merion, Wynnewood
These food establishments were evaluated by the Montgomery County Health Department last month.
The Montgomery County Health Department in April conducted inspections of the following 12 food-service establishments in Ardmore, Wynnewood and Merion.
Left out of this list are the food inspections for facilities like high school cafeterias and church kitchens, but those reports are also available on the county's food establishment inspection webpage, along with health department reports for establishments in other areas of Lower Merion and Montgomery County.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report.
- Ardmore Station Cafe, 6 Station Ave, Ardmore: 4/4/12
- Bruegger's Bagels, 396 W. Lancaster Ave, Haverford: 4/2/12
- Bryce's Catering, 1438 Manoa Rd, Wynnewood: 4/17/12
- Cold Stone Creamery, 10 Coulter Ave, Ardmore: 4/24/12 and 4/26/12
- Dunkin Donuts, 163 W. Lancaster Ave., Ardmore: 4/30/12
- Hymie's Deli, 432 Montgomery Ave, Merion: 4/11/12 and 4/12/12
- Jeannie's Deli, 2 E. Athens Ave, Ardmore: 4/23/12
- Ruby's Diner, 5 Coulter Ave, Ardmore: 4/19/12
- Sweetgreen, 68 Coulter Ave, Ardmore: 4/30/12
- Szechuan Garden Inn, 47 W. Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 4/17/12
- The Beer Shoppe, 46 Greenfield Ave, Ardmore: 4/9/12
- Wendy's, 555 W. Lancaster Ave, Haverford: 4/26/12