5 Things To Know: Feb. 4-10
A heads up for those who live or work in Ardmore, Merion, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford.
1. At Lower Merion's Planning Commission meeting on Monday night, Federal Realty Investment Trust will present a preliminary land development plan for a restaurant to be built on the vacant postal service spot in Wynnewood Shopping Center. Federal Realty representatives said at a Shortridge Civic Association meeting last week that "ideally," the restaurant to move into the space would have a liquor license and be open until 2 a.m. View the Planning Commission agenda.
2. Ardmore Business Association members will meet Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m. at Ardmore Toyota, to discuss, among other things, marketing for the 2013 US Open, which comes to Merion Golf Club in June.
3. At Wednesday night's Library Committee meeting, Lower Merion's Director of Libraries will reintroduce to commissioners the proposed Penn Wynne Library renovation and provide an update on Bala Cynwyd Library and Gladwyne Library renovations. Wednesday night's meeting begins at 6 p.m. and will be held in Lower Merion Township's second floor board room. View the Library Committee agenda.
4. Thursday's Zoning Hearing Board meeting has been canceled.
5. The entry period for Ardmore Patch's cutest couple contest ends on Thursday, Feb. 7. Find out about how you could win $500 in prizes, just for uploading a photo, here.