5 Things to Know: Dec. 31-Jan. 6
A heads up for those who live or work in Ardmore, Merion Station and Wynnewood.
- Find out what'll be open and closed for New Year's Day on Tuesday in the Ardmore-Merion-Wynnewood area.
- Rain and snow showers are in the National Weather Service forecast for Monday evening and Tuesday morning. The rest of the week is expected to be clear.
- Curbside pickup of Christmas trees begins Wednesday in Lower Merion. Read more details about that service and about this week's adjusted holiday schedule of trash and recycling pickup.
- Lower Merion School District students resume classes on Wednesday. On Thursday, both Lower Merion High School and Harriton High School are holding graduate reunions from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. See the district's calendar for January.
- The Lower Merion Board of Commissioners convenes Wednesday at 6 p.m. for three committee meetings. Read the agendas of the Police Committee, Finance Committee and Library Committee.