5 Things To Know: Dec. 10-16
A heads up for those who live or work in Ardmore, Merion, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne or Haverford.
1. A conditional use hearing will be held Monday night at 6:30 p.m. for Palmer Seminary's redevelopment. Specifically, the developer, who will turn the main seminary building into apartments, is seeking approval to use the seminary's other building, a chapel, for medical offices. View the agenda.
2. The Lower Merion Board of School Directors has a Communications Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, followed by a special meeting at 8 p.m. to discuss possibilities for school expansions. The meetings are in the first floor board room of the district administration building, 301 E Montgomery Ave, Ardmore.
3. Lower Merion's Board of Commissioners is slated to vote Wednesday night on the terms of an amended agreement between Lower Merion Township and Dranoff Properties for the Ardmore Revitalization Project. The Economic Revitalization Committee meeting begins at 6 p.m. View the agreement.
4. Parking will be free in Ardmore both this Saturday, Dec. 15, and next Saturday, Dec. 22, courtesy of the township, Ardmore Business Association and Suburban Square.
5. You can win $100,000 for Lower Merion schools or get your electric bill paid by entering Patch's Deck The Halls contest.
Edited 10:20 a.m. to add Ardmore Business Association as a free parking sponsor and correct the time of Monday's special school board meeting.