College Application Info Night at Lower Merion
Members of the Class of 2011 and their parents/guardians are invited to attend College Application Night. Two evening programs will be held this year and both events are open to the Harriton and Lower Merion communities. All students and parents/guardians are welcome!
- Tuesday, September 14 at 7 PM (HHS Auditorium)
- Wednesday, September 15 at 7 PM (LMHS Auditorium)
- Know the "Nuts and Bolts" of the College Application Process
- Learn how students and parents can prepare, plan and succeed
- Find out which forms need to be completed and when
- New important information: Naviance online applications
- Hear how parents can support students taking responsibility
The program will also include a Q & A session and distribution of college admission handbooks.